Non-technical Project Seminar
The art of scientific writing is an important capability for every student. For a successful completion of a research project or master thesis the provided scientific work must be presented convincingly and professionally. But what is expected? What standards and rules must be adhered to? How do a good presentation and final paper should look like anyway?
These and similar questions are answered at the Non-technical Project Seminar. This seminar is a compulsory part of the non-technical project for each student of the Master Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
The seminar consists of:
- A lecture series of 4 sessions:
- scientific writing
- professional presenting
- literature survey and reference management
- Writing a short paper about a given topic.
- Giving a short presentation about the same topic.
- A written certificate of attendance.
After completing this seminar, the attendees are able to start the second part of the non-technical project at a supervisor of their choice.